UNIONCOMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI), warrants to the original purchaser of its equipment that the hardware is sold free of defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period 12 months from the date of purchase (delivery date). This warranty includes all labour and spare parts.
At any time within 12 months from the date of purchase, UNIONCOMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI), shall at discretion repair or replace without cost to the purchaser, at its own regional office or through an authorized dealer , any part in the product found to be defective by such regional office or authorized dealer.
All repairs are handled on a carry on basis and the onus is on the original purchaser to return the goods for repair to UNIONCOMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI). UNIONCOMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI) will undertake at its own discretion to swap out the defective product immediately or alternatively repair the product. This warranty does not cover the cost of loan equipment.
The warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. The warranty shall apply to the product, provided the product was purchased in South Korea.
2.This warranty excludes damage to the product resulting from incorrect installation, accidents, malicious damage, improper use, abuse or loss of equipment.
UNIONCOMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI) shall not be held responsible for damages to the product resulting from installation mistakes, incorrect voltages or faults in the electrical power supply system. Nor shall it be held responsible for damages to the product resulting from failure to use the product for the purpose it was designed, fire, flood, lightning, war, civil disturbances, strikes, lockouts, acts of God or any other cause beyond the control of UNIONCOMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI)
3. This warranty does not apply to housings, keypads, and batteries or to any items where the length of life depends on the amount of use and care taken by the purchaser.
4. UNION COMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI) assumes no responsibility for the results of repairs and modifications made or attempted by unauthorized persons.
5. The purchaser shall be liable for all cost incurred by UNION COMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI) inclusive of parts, repairs, labour, travel and transportation where the product is found to be free from defects in material or workmanship.
Service requested and carried out where there is no fault found with the product, will result in charges for the purchaser's account.
6. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.
UNION COMMUNITY CO., LTD (VIRDI) will not accept any responsibility or liability for consequential loss or damage of any kind caused to the original purchaser or any other person by or due to the failure of operation or malfunction of the product.
7.Shipping cost to the manufacturer, shall be paid by the customer. The manufacturer will be responsible for shipping and handling back to the customer.
Warranty Claims Procedure:
This document together with the original purchase invoice serves as proof of purchase for warranty claim purposes. Service under the warranty will only be carried out if this certificate together with your purchase invoice is produced.
Please complete a Return to Manufacturer Authorization (RMA) form, which can be requested from your sales representative.
Please return the faulty product with the RMA, with a copy of the sales invoice as well as the product, packaging and accessories.